Simple things really. simple things. Two numbers and a movie was
all it took to make my day.

8 & 9. funny numbers really. Never thought it would mean so much to me.
As I was sitting 89 home today, it brought back good memories.
My heart was aching man, no kid.
I wana go back to secondary school so bad.
sigh.
+
all it took to make my day.

8 & 9. funny numbers really. Never thought it would mean so much to me.
As I was sitting 89 home today, it brought back good memories.
My heart was aching man, no kid.
I wana go back to secondary school so bad.
sigh.
+

Freaky Friday.
A chick flick.
But once again funny how much influence it had in
my life.
Still remember clearly, p6 when I first watched it.
It blew me away.
The guitar.
Anna's spunk.
The mom's job.
The mom.
The corny morals in the movie
They blew me away.
The guitar riffs weren't even brilliant but smt
just hit me I guess - made me wana play the guitar.
And I didn't even know much about the mom's job but smt
just hit me again I guess - and today I'm still chasing the dream of
being a psychiatrist.
(okai psychologist for now)
=
Which equates to the best thing about today.
I met Mandy today, my girlfriend from secondary school.
Which! I haven't met in ages.
We sat 89 home tgt and coincidently we saw tht they were airing Freaky Friday tonight.
And so happens OUR SONG is in the soundtrack of Freaky Friday.
Ultimate by Lindsay Lohan.
It just warms the heart ya know.
well yea...
okai i'm sry this entire post is so unrhythmically written,
but I really don't care at this point.
I'm tired,
but I just wana let you know I'm a happy smuck today.
=)
Ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment