I have a friend.
He isn't the fullest of men,
He has intuitions like that of a mother hen.
and that's something I still can't comprehend.
Comprehend I can't,
but it's importance I can fend.
He always knew when or what text should be sent,
to evoke a smile in the end.
End of the day, I have this friend.
He says he doesn't get enough compliments.
So here I am in my defense
to prove how much I meant
when I said you're a great friend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alright, it's 2:40am
Goodnight, sleep tight~
...
He isn't the fullest of men,
He has intuitions like that of a mother hen.
and that's something I still can't comprehend.
Comprehend I can't,
but it's importance I can fend.
He always knew when or what text should be sent,
to evoke a smile in the end.
End of the day, I have this friend.
He says he doesn't get enough compliments.
So here I am in my defense
to prove how much I meant
when I said you're a great friend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alright, it's 2:40am
Goodnight, sleep tight~
...
No comments:
Post a Comment