The above is my current slogan for school.
I've already pictured a banner of it hanging at the school's main entrance.
\m/
I'm sorry, just lemme be a typical poly student for awhile alright?
Post-LOA reeks.
The LOA left us with an incredible amount of make-up lessons.
Oh joy.
This week we had 9hours of Principles of Statistics.
9 boring hours of Tze Min droning.
okai, drawling & droning._.
Like seriously, does she have to talk so slowly?
You could melt hearing her speak.
But the worst thing so far this week is,
I haven't got a free friday tmr.
poppin' cheesepies.
=(
*jumps out the window*
alright, I'm still here.
but I'm done complainning.
I think I'm gona walk out the door instead.
Ciao.
I've already pictured a banner of it hanging at the school's main entrance.
\m/
I'm sorry, just lemme be a typical poly student for awhile alright?
Post-LOA reeks.
The LOA left us with an incredible amount of make-up lessons.
Oh joy.
This week we had 9hours of Principles of Statistics.
9 boring hours of Tze Min droning.
okai, drawling & droning._.
Like seriously, does she have to talk so slowly?
You could melt hearing her speak.
But the worst thing so far this week is,
I haven't got a free friday tmr.
poppin' cheesepies.
=(
*jumps out the window*
alright, I'm still here.
but I'm done complainning.
I think I'm gona walk out the door instead.
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment