Thursday, 2 July 2009

One more reason to be a dad.

Another late post.
Okai, very late post.
Anw,
Happy Belated Father's Day.


Just wana thank you
for letting me take ballet lessons Dad.

Ballet sucked,
But

I love you.
Cos it's the rides home from ballet that I treasure.
No matter how tired,
thankfully you were there to bring me home with pleasure.
When we had to travel from Marine Parade all the way to Pasir Ris,
I get to spend quality time with you

And that's a joy I'll never trade

Despite the weariness,
You make me laugh myself to bits.

Now that there's no more ballet,
I finally get to spend dinner time with you and the family,
I love you.

And I'm glad that I can make you laugh now.

(Read the sentences in red from bottom up, and I'm sure it's how my dad feels about me too.)
=)

No comments: