what do you make of...
when you smell a scent that makes you swell,
see a colour that makes you flutter,
engage in a sport that flags more than thought,
sense a vibe that makes you wana hold on tight.
I tell myself, it must be it.
But then again,
what happens if I...
don't smell the scent that makes me swell,
see the colour but no longer flutter,
leave the sport because it flags more than a thought,
lose the vibe because it wasn't meant to be tight.
Perhaps it's all too soon to tell. =/
(you probably won't understand this, haha btr tht you don't maybe,
but well I had to let it out somewhere~)
when you smell a scent that makes you swell,
see a colour that makes you flutter,
engage in a sport that flags more than thought,
sense a vibe that makes you wana hold on tight.
I tell myself, it must be it.
But then again,
what happens if I...
don't smell the scent that makes me swell,
see the colour but no longer flutter,
leave the sport because it flags more than a thought,
lose the vibe because it wasn't meant to be tight.
Perhaps it's all too soon to tell. =/
(you probably won't understand this, haha btr tht you don't maybe,
but well I had to let it out somewhere~)
No comments:
Post a Comment