Sry I know I haven't been here for quite awhile.
Yes, my excuse is homework too.
It really is time consuming.
School Reeks.
I've got a confession to make though,
I use to wish they would close school down cos of the rising
number of H1N1 cases.
(indirectly, wishing for more people to contract H1N1)
Yes, my excuse is homework too.
It really is time consuming.
School Reeks.
I've got a confession to make though,
I use to wish they would close school down cos of the rising
number of H1N1 cases.
(indirectly, wishing for more people to contract H1N1)
Probably, cos I didn't think it would hit that close to home.
I was wrong undoubtedly.
Cos it's closer to home then I expected.
I'm going for a check up later..
Hopefully, nothing's worng and I didn't bring it to my immediate family.
Which me luck.
Ciao.
I was wrong undoubtedly.
Cos it's closer to home then I expected.
I'm going for a check up later..
Hopefully, nothing's worng and I didn't bring it to my immediate family.
Which me luck.
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment