FPsych paper's over.
._.
it was much easier than I thought it would be.
tsk, Made me waste my emotions(generated by the limbic system, located in your forebrain)
on worrying about it.
Anw, since I feel much less tense now,
I've an urge to write a buncha words pulled out of my head that rhyme haha.
gargle bubble
red bed
bag tag
unique antique
breed weed
think pink
gold and bold
impair a pear
incessant obsession
holy moly
great grape
pamper temper
pieces of thesis
tapestry mystery
pie fly
peeling feeling
p.s I don't know, not again, but it's bubblin.
._.
it was much easier than I thought it would be.
tsk, Made me waste my emotions(generated by the limbic system, located in your forebrain)
on worrying about it.
Anw, since I feel much less tense now,
I've an urge to write a buncha words pulled out of my head that rhyme haha.
gargle bubble
red bed
bag tag
unique antique
breed weed
think pink
gold and bold
impair a pear
incessant obsession
holy moly
great grape
pamper temper
pieces of thesis
tapestry mystery
pie fly
peeling feeling
p.s I don't know, not again, but it's bubblin.
No comments:
Post a Comment