I dislike going to the office because,
I'd rather stay at home and play my guitar.
I hate it,
beacuse I'll have to go thorough double the politics,
both there and here at home.
I loathe the fact that
this business is neccesary for our income.
I deplore it,
because it's a ground writhhing with oppotunities for us to fight.
I thoroughly resent it,
because I'm obliged by family relantion and guilt
to go to work.
And I scorn it,
because this guilt is not implored by my parents,
but myself.
And I hate that I hate it.
tsk.
I'd rather stay at home and play my guitar.
I hate it,
beacuse I'll have to go thorough double the politics,
both there and here at home.
I loathe the fact that
this business is neccesary for our income.
I deplore it,
because it's a ground writhhing with oppotunities for us to fight.
I thoroughly resent it,
because I'm obliged by family relantion and guilt
to go to work.
And I scorn it,
because this guilt is not implored by my parents,
but myself.
And I hate that I hate it.
tsk.
No comments:
Post a Comment