ALRIGHT~! I've finally got my SKATEBOARD.
I'm a happy and alil money-stretched smuck,
but that's okai
cos I've gotten my Skateboard~ Wooh!
And the best part is my parents didn't say anything
about how much it cost.
Howeverrr,
I've a teensy problem,
I currently don't know how to properly stop the board
W/O falling off.
._.
And I havn't found a proper place to practice yet..
hmm
suggestions?
P.S Thanks Shin for running around with me to find the board shop.
Gosh, two road idiots lookin for a place.
Oh, and promise to bring me with you when you go get your blades alright?
I owe you one =)
I'm a happy and alil money-stretched smuck,
but that's okai
cos I've gotten my Skateboard~ Wooh!
And the best part is my parents didn't say anything
about how much it cost.
Howeverrr,
I've a teensy problem,
I currently don't know how to properly stop the board
W/O falling off.
._.
And I havn't found a proper place to practice yet..
hmm
suggestions?
P.S Thanks Shin for running around with me to find the board shop.
Gosh, two road idiots lookin for a place.
Oh, and promise to bring me with you when you go get your blades alright?
I owe you one =)
No comments:
Post a Comment