Poly Enrollment is an INCREDIBLE
pain in the arse.
I havn't the slightest clue what the
financial part of the package means.
And the mandatory medical check up
makes up the bulk of the incredible-pain-in-the-arse-ness.
The clinics were either all the way at Orchard/Jurong or I have to wake up early for T3 or risk gettin hopelessly lost in Bedok.
So i chose Orchard.
I didn't know a clinic existed in Ngee Ann City.__.
I took forever to find it.
(thanks Liv and Shin for running around wit me)
Oh and I've to go back tmr to collect my results.
AND another time 2 weeks later to take the urine test thing...
because my period just HAD to fall during the time when I went for the check up.
Like Ugh.
TSK.
pain in the arse.
I havn't the slightest clue what the
financial part of the package means.
And the mandatory medical check up
makes up the bulk of the incredible-pain-in-the-arse-ness.
The clinics were either all the way at Orchard/Jurong or I have to wake up early for T3 or risk gettin hopelessly lost in Bedok.
So i chose Orchard.
I didn't know a clinic existed in Ngee Ann City.__.
I took forever to find it.
(thanks Liv and Shin for running around wit me)
Oh and I've to go back tmr to collect my results.
AND another time 2 weeks later to take the urine test thing...
because my period just HAD to fall during the time when I went for the check up.
Like Ugh.
TSK.
No comments:
Post a Comment