Thing about Poly is, It's so darn free and easy.
(although the e-learning crap is crap)
(stupid log-ins)
I'm in CSA lesson now and it's pretty awesome considering
the entire lesson is held in a computer lab for 3 HOURS.
(and everyone knows what that MEANS =D )
okai, I've really nth interesting to tlk about this time.
Well but if you wana know my Malacca trip was great.
We ate peranakan food at almost every meal.
haha. BRING ON THE WEIGHT man~
Oh and we lodged in this perenakan Hotel, HOTEL PURI
It's pretty grand looking and the best part is it's facade
is one of a shophouse, on Jonker Walk.
Totally awesome.
The best part is you don't have to walk very far to sight see.
Cos everything you wana see is in Jonker Walk itself.
The only downside is, it's incredibly dirty
and, I fell sick during the trip.
(although the e-learning crap is crap)
(stupid log-ins)
I'm in CSA lesson now and it's pretty awesome considering
the entire lesson is held in a computer lab for 3 HOURS.
(and everyone knows what that MEANS =D )
okai, I've really nth interesting to tlk about this time.
Well but if you wana know my Malacca trip was great.
We ate peranakan food at almost every meal.
haha. BRING ON THE WEIGHT man~
Oh and we lodged in this perenakan Hotel, HOTEL PURI
It's pretty grand looking and the best part is it's facade
is one of a shophouse, on Jonker Walk.
Totally awesome.
The best part is you don't have to walk very far to sight see.
Cos everything you wana see is in Jonker Walk itself.
The only downside is, it's incredibly dirty
and, I fell sick during the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment