A belated tribute to my mom.
" My mom, she's very loud.
My mom, she never listens.
My mom, she's demanding.
but my Mom,
She gave birth to me.
When I was born.
I was very loud.
I too never listened.
I was always demanding.
Simply because of that, I love my Mom.
And she must love me too. "
-Naomi Liew
Proverbs 23:22-25 ESV
" (23)Listen to your father who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.
(24)Buy truth, and do not sell it; buy wisdom, instruction, and understanding.
(25)The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him. Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice. "
" My mom, she's very loud.
My mom, she never listens.
My mom, she's demanding.
but my Mom,
She gave birth to me.
When I was born.
I was very loud.
I too never listened.
I was always demanding.
Simply because of that, I love my Mom.
And she must love me too. "
-Naomi Liew
Proverbs 23:22-25 ESV
" (23)Listen to your father who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.
(24)Buy truth, and do not sell it; buy wisdom, instruction, and understanding.
(25)The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him. Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice. "
No comments:
Post a Comment