Saturday, 4 August 2007

Random Short Stories: your my best friend.

I'm Thirteen and i go to Eastwood High but no one really cares.
All those people in there are just ignorant and silly.
They're all just jealous. Jealous, I have Sally and they don't. Sally tells me i'm special.
And she says i'm her bestfriend. She says the others are stupid,
and tease me only because the're envious.
But they'll never get her. She'll never be they're friends.
She's my friend and ONLY my friend and im her bestest friend.

"Aren't I right Sally? I'm your bestfriend, right?"


" Man, Marcus look! She's tallking to that doll again." Adam nudged his friend.

" Yea.. is she weird or what. That dolls eyes really give me the creeps." Marcus cringed as he replied.

" totally - hey, she's looking at us..let's get outta here.!"

See Sally they're talking about me again. You won't leave me right? You don't think im weird, do you? You don't believe them right?

Sally just stared at her with her big blue eyes.

No comments: