Saturday, 1 September 2007

phew.

Sorry i've just been so caught up with stuff..
couldn't find time to come here.
Well talk about a packed schedule.
Mine was like a can of sardines..
But Anihooo...

TERM 3 is OVVEERR

It was a hell of a term I must say..
anyway here are my results for progress report..

how very encouraging..sigh

English B3
Chinese F9
A Math E8
Math A1
Biology C5
Chemistry E8
Physics C6
Combine Humanities (SS/Hist) B4

English, ugh utter disappointment
Chinese, well thts needless to say..
A Math, They say some people take about a year to get use to it..hope, yes? ugh.
Math, I'd give anything for it to stay tht way..
BioChemPhy, SIGGGGGHHHHH...
Combine Humans, I got an A1 for Hist..it was SS tht pulled me down....
I Hate SS. -__- Alot.


now you must be thinkin..."well, at least the holidays are coming.."
HAHA ve-ry funny.
Its packed with stuff.. and i'll be mugging in my free time.
the only thing that's keeping me sane now is DRAMA on thurs..

sigh. i dink im having the Pre-examination Blues.


Punk-O-Matic



Click here to play this game


(just something cool i found while surfing..haha
click if you like punkrock.)

No comments: